posted by Keri-Ann @ 10:27 AM
HEY! Is that safe? Is that a good idea??? Put that boy down!!!Gam ox z
That pearly white smile is so cute, but I think we better head over there Gam and save "our baby" ha ha!!!Lvoe, Nana
Wow, I didn't even notice all those perfect teeth!! Beautiful, Busy Bee! Has anyone told you about the Tooth Fairy yet? They're gonna be cash in the piggy bank someday! ; )Gam ox z
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
HEY! Is that safe? Is that a good idea??? Put that boy down!!!
Gam ox z
That pearly white smile is so cute, but I think we better head over there Gam and save "our baby" ha ha!!!
Lvoe, Nana
Wow, I didn't even notice all those perfect teeth!! Beautiful, Busy Bee! Has anyone told you about the Tooth Fairy yet? They're gonna be cash in the piggy bank someday! ; )
Gam ox z
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home