Here are some pics (actually from Thanksgiving day...sorry for the lag) of B helping me hang laundry outside. He was acting particularly cute so we took some pictures. Please disregard the towels in need of a bleach clean job :)
posted by Keri-Ann @ 8:24 AM
I can't decide which one is my favorite, they're so adorable. I'll send some new towels with Papa. (ha ha)Love, Nana
In the first picture he looks like Nick's Grandma. I notice that sometimes...eyes and mouth.Third picture is my favorite!Love, Gam ox z
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
I can't decide which one is my favorite, they're so adorable. I'll send some new towels with Papa. (ha ha)
Love, Nana
In the first picture he looks like Nick's Grandma. I notice that sometimes...eyes and mouth.Third picture is my favorite!
Love, Gam ox z
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home