play do fun!
This is installment #1 of a series of pics that are a month or so old but that have been stuck in the limbo that is "little green usb drive" and haven't made it onto the blog. I'm going to just post them without much comment just to get them up for you! Sorry for the lack of posts this month!!! We have been BUSY BUSY BUSY. Nick had multiple interviews/meetings almost every day this week and B and I have been busy with things that 17 month olds and Mommas do :)

2 Comments:
Is that real dough or playing dough, B? If it's playing dough put a lot of pepper in it and cry if Mom and Dad won't eat it when you give it to them.. that's how I used to do it with Grandma. ; )
Love, Gam ox z
hahaha. Besnik would LOVE to mix pepper and other such goodies into his homemade playing dough. Luckily for mom and dad, he is happy to add just flour each time he plays with it. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before that doesn't do the trick, though...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home