Teeth, teeth, teeth...
The teeth are still on the move! Besnik now has 7.5 teeth (one is a half-y at the moment) and there are at least two more bumps moving down. The other day he got food stuck in between two of said teeth for the first time. It was spinach – a small piece of spinach stuck between two tiny teeth! I had to pin him down and get it out with a toothpick. Luckily, this was very amusing for Mr. Man so he didn't fight me. Here is a picture (a little blurry, but I think you get the idea) of Besnik playing with the toothpick after I was finished. You can also see some of his cold weather apparel. This coat is among his favorites – stay tuned for additional photos of this particular get-up.
In the second picture, Besnik shows off some of the teeth and the Albania shot glass that his friend at the souvenir stand gave to him when we walked by last week. After I tried to decline the free gift, she said “I just love him so much. He can have whatever he wants as long as he smiles at me.” Then Besnik smiled very big and pointed at a huge statue of a double-headed eagle. Smartest baby alive, eh?

2 Comments:
I love that smile! Yes, he is the smartest baby alive.
Love, Nana
Nice teeth, B! Though I question your fashion sense. LOVE the jacket, love the red pajamas... but am thinking you may be one of those guys who mixes stripes and plaids! Mustard yellow tux for the prom?!
Love, Gam ox z
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home