Agoo, the Alien Emperor

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Spoon Man

Besnik has been mastering a few new skills lately (sorry for the lack of photos of the apartment itself, I know there are some requests, but this is a baby blog...). He's been practicing sitting in chairs (he has a new little chair, and after he sits, he claps in approval and smiles). He is also spinning in circles (followed by dizzy crashes). Below are a few pics of him working with a spoon.

We'll get some pics of him out and about--it has been kind of hot for excursions these past few days, and we haven't really been going places with the camera, but we will. We did go to lunch today at a very nice restaurant, and the head of one of the big political parties (LSI), Ilir Meta, the former president (like our speaker of the house, I guess) was sitting behind us! He didn't seem to like Besnik or B's singing, though...

And...blogger won't load pics! Oh well, text only, enjoy!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous nana said...

I can't wait to see the pics. I hope Besnik sang nice and loud!!!
Love, Nana

September 5, 2009 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Gam/Grandma said...

(Yeah, that's okay...I don't mind if the baby is in the apartment photos!) Kudos B on your magnificent progress with sitting and standing back up... and clapping for yourself!!! You're probably going to laugh at your own jokes, too, just like Gam does! ;) ox z

September 5, 2009 at 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Keri-Ann said...

oh yes, he thinks that his jokes are VERY funny! He even thinks that he must have made a joke oftentimes when mom and dad are laughing at something else. I, unfortunately, don't have the computer with the pics right now so I'm of no help in that arena. More to come later!

September 6, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home