Agoo, the Alien Emperor

Thursday, October 28, 2010

L-O-V-E


Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

love?? they both look like they're getting ready for a fight!

October 29, 2010 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Or, like they are going to E-A-T each other! (Very similar feather/hair, cheeks, and beaks, too...)

October 29, 2010 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Keri-Ann said...

I think B's face is mid-kiss which looks strange, yes. BUT, that is Eva's puffed out, happy look without a doubt! Believe me, I have seen the "I'm about to attack that little midget" on more than one occasion :)

October 29, 2010 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Gam/Grandma said...

That is just the sweetest photo! They both have beautiful profiles... I have never seen Eva look so peaceful... actually I had never seen Eva look peaceful!
Gam ox z

October 29, 2010 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Gam/Grandma said...

By the way... thanks for my new wallpaper! Just love this photo!!!
Gam ox z

October 29, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home