Agoo, the Alien Emperor

Friday, March 27, 2009

Wheeeee!

It was a beautiful day out (finally!) and we spent a few hours outside! Took a nice long walk, then washed and waxed the car, played on the swing, and sat in the grass and sampled leaves. Lots of pictures (we took 80+ ... this is a very well documented baby) and more in a future post or two. Here are a couple on our landlords' swing out front--B *loves* swinging! He squeals as he is being pushed, and then squeals again as he comes swingin' back.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

AHHH!! too cute!

March 27, 2009 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger cancrit(at)gmail.com said...

Okay, SOMEBODY is going to be REALLY REALLY TALL. At least, I think so. Look at those gams!

Also, these pictures are seriously cute. Annie, I concur. :-) Also, Annie, is our feud over? Haha.

March 27, 2009 at 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So adorable and soooo happy outside. I'm going shopping for some outdoor toys!
Love, Nana

March 28, 2009 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

For now. But next time I see you I expect a dance off. Another one.

March 28, 2009 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger cancrit(at)gmail.com said...

Okay, sounds good. Except, I guess, that I will LOSE this dance-off if I am expected to do anything but the half-assed shuffle of a drunken Frenchman. Dammit!

March 30, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home