posted by Keri-Ann @ 12:54 PM
I don't know about captions but my mother will be pleased that she made the blog!
Strange how most outings with Gam end with pictures that look like strange caption contests...not sure about this pose, Gam.
That is so true! But in my defense.. the boy was having a wonderful time.. and I understand this is his big eyes look according to Mama.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
I don't know about captions but my mother will be pleased that she made the blog!
Strange how most outings with Gam end with pictures that look like strange caption contests...not sure about this pose, Gam.
That is so true! But in my defense.. the boy was having a wonderful time.. and I understand this is his big eyes look according to Mama.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home