Agoo, the Alien Emperor

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NICKS

The Nick on the left is a picture of Nick Original, taken December 2009. The 'Nick' on the right is actually an Italian man named Francesco--our friend, Murph, met him in Spain and just sent us this picture. How is this possible?! They both look like Nick! Or Francesco...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

THIS POSTING IS NOT ABOUT YOUR CHILD

September 15, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

I agree with Dave.

September 16, 2010 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

...yet judging by the similarities between me and Francesco, it could very well be about the child's paternity. Or, B might have little half-brothers or -sisters all over Europe, because the children of two men that could be twins are often legally half-siblings. In other Francesco related news, he actually has a twin sister! (Helen Jane look alike?) Once I contact him, I will have more pictures.

September 16, 2010 at 7:28 AM  
Anonymous nana said...

Wow! It definitely looks like your twin, but he doesn't have that handsome smile!
Love, Nana

September 16, 2010 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Gam/Grandma said...

I actually think he's better looking .. and younger too.. Keri-Ann what are you waiting for!? I would like to get his full legal name.. I want to make some changes to my will. Gam ox z

September 16, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home